2. Came back home. Let the cat out. Ate some peeps. Checked out the portfolios of some new and previous Caldecott award winners. (I loved this video by the illustrator of Journey, one of the 2014 Honor books)
3. Faced a dilemma. It was lunchtime & I was hungry. I was also really sleepy. (Waking up at 5:30 am on the weekends, like I do on weekdays, is disheartening.) Clouds have moved in making the light soft and cozy for napping. To eat, or to sleep? That is the question.
4. A ringing phone woke me up from my nap. I threw together a tuna sandwich and returned the call to a friend. After making plans to meet up later, I settle in with my lunch and binge-watch Word Travels on Hulu (still adjusting to my switch from cable to antenna/AppleTv).
5. I hear thunder; the first of the year. It's raining. It's snowing. It's rowing or maybe snaining. I'd love to just stay home & do some cleaning, but I need to get ready to leave.
6. Visited with a friend. Grabbed some pizza on my way home. Watched some network tv & ended the day with a few photos of a beautiful sunset.
And there we have it. My fairly uneventful day. How was your Sunday?